- Some Twitter users were sad to hear of the July 2014 retirement of University President Mary Sue Coleman.
- — Jeff Sklarin (@SklarBear)Thu, Apr 18 2013 20:33:08Sad to see Mary Sue Coleman go. Thank you for everything you've done to make this school the most incredible place on earth #hail
- — Bruce Tennen (@BruceTennen)Thu, Apr 18 2013 20:38:20I see where UM Prez Mary Sue Coleman is joining Trey Burke and Tim Hardaway Jr and opting to leave A2...lot of early defections!
- — John Dingell (@john_dingell)Thu, Apr 18 2013 22:54:55Proud to consider @umich Pres. Coleman a dear friend. Looking fwd to continue working with her over coming year. http://dingell.house.gov/press-release/dingell-statement-announcement-university-michigan-president-mary-sue-coleman …s-release/…’s
- — Michael Harris (@MichaelS_Harris)Thu, Apr 18 2013 20:27:51
- — Leah Shepherd (@LeahRachelS)Thu, Apr 18 2013 19:31:29
- Other users were happy to see her go.
- — Pierre Sabagh (@Pizizzle)Thu, Apr 18 2013 20:40:12Mary Sue Coleman is retiring as the president of UM in 2014. Maybe the new president will finally put up the final four banners from the 90s
- Twitter users also reacted to the $110 Million donation from Charles Munger.
- — Maggie Chang (@hashtagmaggie)Thu, Apr 18 2013 21:56:43So with the new donation of $110 MILLION to the University, does that mean Stephen Ross will make a counter of $120? ;)
- — Jeffrey Yu™ (@Jeff_G_Yu)Thu, Apr 18 2013 19:53:15
Social media reactions to Coleman retirement, donation announcement
byMichigan Daily News369 Views