- Bashing a high-school kid for his college decision seems to be a rational way for Michigan fans to deal with the disappointment of losing out on five-star defensive end Da'Shawn Hand.
- — DRosenthal (@theReal_D_Rose)Thu, Nov 14 2013 17:56:47@TheHand54 you're a bust all talk no game. You're a dumb shit who couldn't handle a real school. Enjoy being a member of a herd not a star
- Some Michigan fans sent classy messages to Hand, however.
- — Greg Wallace (@greg_wally)Fri, Nov 15 2013 01:40:04Very disappointed not to have @TheHand54 commit to attend THE University of Michigan but if it wasn't the right fit then I can accept that
- — Ben Kolanowski (@BenKolanowski)Fri, Nov 15 2013 01:48:05@TheHand54 don't listen to the Michigan haters. I'm a michigan fan myself, but I respect your choice and know youll do great things for Bama
- — ❌KAMINSKI❌ (@Bkaminski15)Fri, Nov 15 2013 01:42:05@TheHand54 reading all these hateful tweets towards your decision is just embarrassing for me as a Michigan fan. But I respect your decision
- — Christian Ackerman (@hackermangolf)Fri, Nov 15 2013 00:46:15@TheHand54 Sorry for the unacceptable tweets from "fans"! Michigan would've loved to have u but true Michigan fans and family wish u well!
- — CRRRRISSSSPY (@ErbodyGetCrispy)Fri, Nov 15 2013 01:35:42Some of us Michigan fans need to chill. Hating @TheHand54 for not going Blue? Overrated? He wasn't 8 hrs ago. Let him be. Quit hatin'.
- — Andrew Meehan (@AndrewMeehan30)Thu, Nov 14 2013 23:58:36
Michigan fans react to Da'Shawn Hand picking Alabama
The Wolverine faithful also tweeted angry messages at quarterback Devin Gardner: http://michigandaily.com/article/storify-devin-gardners-hateful-twitter-mentions
byMichigan Daily News2,514 Views