- Michigan quarterback Devin Gardner has been receiving hate messages via Twitter. They ranged from the simple...
- ...to the downright nasty.
- — bassmaster9898 (@bassmaster9898)Thu, Nov 14 2013 02:00:13@qu9rter8ack u think ur hot shit by taking selfies on Instagram. Posting u when ur teams losing. How bout u actually help ur team fuck face
- — bassmaster9898 (@bassmaster9898)Wed, Nov 13 2013 21:30:00@qu9rter8ack u do suck and I hope u know that. Ya Ik u will ignore this but this year is pathetic and you are a turnover machine.
- — Cody (@CodyJackson1201)Sun, Nov 10 2013 00:23:12@qu9rter8ack Seriously ??? Your not Denard . Stop trying to run the dam ball . Never seen someone get sacked as much as you .. Pathetic !
- — Andy Chilvers (@ChillytheKidd)Sat, Nov 09 2013 23:38:41@qu9rter8ack wow you fuckin suck. Hang up the cleats you goof. You can't even muster up more than a touchdown. YOUR A GOOOOOOF
- — Scott Johnson (@ScottJohnsonOK)Sat, Nov 09 2013 23:38:44@qu9rter8ack you are terrible and should be replaced by Shane Morris. I could play QB better than you and I'm the worst d2 flag QB ever.
- Once media reports began surfacing Wednesday that Gardner had received such spiteful messages, more positive replies began rolling in.
- — patrick burk (@R_U_Serious911)Thu, Nov 14 2013 01:08:03
- — Anmar Suhail (@Anmar_suhaily)Thu, Nov 14 2013 01:21:18@qu9rter8ack stay positive, stay strong. A true M fan will always support you the TEAM. We all are proud of you guys. Go Blue. The team
- Even a Michigan State fan reached out with kind words.
- — spartans DO (@jamrhein)Thu, Nov 14 2013 01:33:24Bullshit "fans" giving Devin Gardner @qu9rter8ack a hard time. I loved Spartans beating Michigan, but Gardner carried the team all he could
Devin Gardner's hateful Twitter mentions
Read the Daily's full story on what Gardner has been dealing with on social media: https://michigandaily.com/sports/gardner-recipient-hate-mail-says-message-received-and-ignored
byMichigan Daily News9,297 Views