- — The Michigan Daily (@michigandaily)Mon, Jan 27 2014 23:43:34University spokesman Rick Fitzgerald confirms that #Umich will cancel classes tomorrow, January 28 because of the cold conditions.
- The Michigan Daily broke the news at 6:43 p.m. setting off a wave of celebrations and RTs.
- — Nick Simopoulos (@ThunderGreek)Tue, Jan 28 2014 00:21:38For the first time in forever class is cancelled, school is closed. For the first time in forever I'll sleep in, thank you cold! #Frozen
- — Michelle Azar (@michelle_azar)Tue, Jan 28 2014 00:10:13Everyone on campus is all smiles now that class is officially cancelled for the first time in 36 years #GOBLUE
- — Dani Rosenbach (@danirosenbach)Tue, Jan 28 2014 00:53:18
- — Brandon McNaughton (@bhmcnaughton)Tue, Jan 28 2014 01:19:09
- — BestMomEverTals (@TaliaMayden)Tue, Jan 28 2014 01:47:49The bad news: -30 degrees tomorrow. The good news: first class cancelation at Michigan due to weather since 1978 #TOTHELIQUORSTORE!!!
Best reaction Tweets to the cold-day announcement #snowblue
byMichigan Daily News8,553 Views