- — Michael Tidd (@MichaelT1979)Thu, Aug 18 2016 16:55:03What's the most foolish "non-negotiable" rule you've seen in a school? I offer "All display work must be double-mounted".
- — Philippa Leah (@philippaleah)Thu, Aug 18 2016 16:57:55@MichaelT1979 Display headings must be individual letters with appropriate picture within letter & individually laminated - hours of work
- — Zoë Paramour (@ZBrownie)Thu, Aug 18 2016 17:05:07@MichaelT1979 "Each classroom must have a Maths display left of the door, English on the opposite wall, topic at the back RE next to Maths."
- — Soarpoints (@Soarpoints)Thu, Aug 18 2016 17:05:50@MichaelT1979 we had instructions also to change it each term newly double backed on top of newly backed board - so was tripled backed
- — Cathryn Throup (@Funkycow64)Thu, Aug 18 2016 17:12:00
- — Zoë Paramour (@ZBrownie)Thu, Aug 18 2016 17:21:43
- — blondebonce (@blondebonce)Thu, Aug 18 2016 17:37:27
- — The Trainee Teacher (@TrainingToTeach)Thu, Aug 18 2016 17:43:23@MichaelT1979 any HT or Senior leader who demands double mounting should be forced to explain its benefit then sacked when they can't.
A foolish consistency
Some of the crazy things that are expected in primary schools
byMichael Tidd425 Views