- — gardner_owens (@gardner_owens)Sat, Mar 07 2015 13:03:43Weekend updates from @qz are the best, first thing I read Saturday morning. I'm smarter reading about what I'm about to read. Thanks!
- — Jared Bennett (@jtbennett10)Sat, Feb 28 2015 17:33:34I like how @qz signs off their email newsletters. "Our best wishes for a relaxing but thought-filled weekend." Back at you Quartz.
- — Alex Brokaw (@brokawbrokaw)Sat, Feb 28 2015 16:11:05
- — colin maclay (@cmac)Sat, Feb 28 2015 14:12:07My reglar Saturday am treat: @qz meta wknd brief by always thoughtful @glichfield who never fails to perspectify! http://qz.com/353177/what-net-neutrality-and-that-dress-have-in-common-theyre-what-the-internet-was-meant-to-be/ …
- — Junction (@JunctionYVR)Sat, Feb 21 2015 23:15:49
- — Evan Lovett (@EvanLovett)Sat, Feb 14 2015 17:16:23great wknd brief from @qz today – evocative, terse writing on "the newsman" poignant in light of Carr, Simon, Stewart, Williams
- — Joshua Chambers (@chambersjosh)Sat, Feb 14 2015 05:11:11I love the @qz weekend briefing. Shared this interesting read on Greece's finance minister http://www.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=610c6c88d981c23e5c6638b14&id=e68c19db1a&e=e209261363 …
- — Carol Dodd Porter (@carolporter4ga)Thu, Feb 12 2015 11:36:45
- — Hannah Morris (@morhannah)Tue, Feb 10 2015 11:15:54"Please send any news, comments, kinky stress relief, and robot dog revenge scenarios, to email@example.com." Love the @qz daily brief.
- — Patrick Freeland (@PatrickFreeland)Mon, Feb 09 2015 11:08:33I've gotten rather adept at curating my email recently... I can say that the best part of the morning rush is the Quartz daily briefing. @qz
- — Ryan Chavis (@JamesRyanChavis)Tue, Feb 03 2015 14:29:03I look forward to @qz's Daily Brief every morning. One of the most concise and engaging newsletters I've come across.
- — Rhea Brennan (@rhea_brennan)Thu, Jan 29 2015 03:25:30
- — Justin Hendrix (@justinhendrix)Thu, Jan 22 2015 00:06:51
Some tweets about the Quartz Daily Brief
The Daily Brief is Quartz's morning news email. You should sign up at ssl.qz.com/brief (then tweet about it!).
byMia Mabanta464 Views