- — Tom Edgerton (@TommyGoLucky)Mon, Mar 16 2015 13:24:16
- — Joel Topcik (@joeltopcik)Sat, Mar 14 2015 13:30:08
- — gardner_owens (@gardner_owens)Sat, Mar 07 2015 13:03:43Weekend updates from @qz are the best, first thing I read Saturday morning. I'm smarter reading about what I'm about to read. Thanks!
- — Jared Bennett (@jtbennett10)Sat, Feb 28 2015 17:33:34I like how @qz signs off their email newsletters. "Our best wishes for a relaxing but thought-filled weekend." Back at you Quartz.
- — Alex Brokaw (@brokawbrokaw)Sat, Feb 28 2015 16:11:05
- — colin maclay (@cmac)Sat, Feb 28 2015 14:12:07My reglar Saturday am treat: @qz meta wknd brief by always thoughtful @glichfield who never fails to perspectify! http://qz.com/353177/what-net-neutrality-and-that-dress-have-in-common-theyre-what-the-internet-was-meant-to-be/ …
- — Junction (@JunctionYVR)Sat, Feb 21 2015 23:15:49
- — Evan Lovett (@EvanLovett)Sat, Feb 14 2015 17:16:23great wknd brief from @qz today – evocative, terse writing on "the newsman" poignant in light of Carr, Simon, Stewart, Williams
- — Joshua Chambers (@chambersjosh)Sat, Feb 14 2015 05:11:11I love the @qz weekend briefing. Shared this interesting read on Greece's finance minister http://www.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=610c6c88d981c23e5c6638b14&id=e68c19db1a&e=e209261363 …
- — Carol Dodd Porter (@carolporter4ga)Thu, Feb 12 2015 11:36:45
- — Hannah Morris (@morhannah)Tue, Feb 10 2015 11:15:54"Please send any news, comments, kinky stress relief, and robot dog revenge scenarios, to firstname.lastname@example.org." Love the @qz daily brief.
- — Patrick Freeland (@PatrickFreeland)Mon, Feb 09 2015 11:08:33I've gotten rather adept at curating my email recently... I can say that the best part of the morning rush is the Quartz daily briefing. @qz
- — Ryan Chavis (@JamesRyanChavis)Tue, Feb 03 2015 14:29:03I look forward to @qz's Daily Brief every morning. One of the most concise and engaging newsletters I've come across.
Some tweets about the Quartz Daily Brief
The Daily Brief is Quartz's morning news email. You should sign up at ssl.qz.com/brief (then tweet about it!).
byMia Mabanta470 Views