- As Saturday progressed, so did the inches of snow, finally tapering off by late afternoon.
- — MetroWest Daily News (@metrowestdaily)Sat, Feb 09 2013 04:20:55
- What MetroWest residents, reporters and others had to say as the storm developed.
- — MASS STATE POLICE (@MassStatePolice)Fri, Feb 08 2013 17:24:50Barracks around state reporting very little to no traffic. Residents heeding traffic restriction, which is helping plows, enhancing safety.
- — Rob Haneisen (@Rob_HaneisenMW)Fri, Feb 08 2013 13:38:26Radar looks like we are about an hour or two from getting into the really heavy stuff. http://radar.weather.gov/radar.php?rid=box&product=N0R&overlay=11101111&loop=no ….gMWblizzardhp?rid=box&product=N0R&overlay=11101111&loop=no #MWblizzard
- — Danielle Ameden (@DanielleAmeden)Fri, Feb 08 2013 11:50:59