- When the polls for the Massachusetts Senate Race closed at 8:00 pm, Daily News reporters tweeted the results as they came in.
- — Kendall Hatch (@Kendall_HatchMW)Wed, Jun 26 2013 00:57:13
- — Jessica Trufant (@JTrufant_MDN)Wed, Jun 26 2013 01:00:59
- — Danielle Ameden (@damedenMW)Wed, Jun 26 2013 01:04:21UNOFFICIAL RESULTS: Markey wins #Framingham with 7,078 votes to Gomez's 4,039. Total voter turnout = 30%.
- — MetroWest Daily News (@metrowestdaily)Wed, Jun 26 2013 01:11:26
- — Scott O'Connell (@ScottOConnellMW)Wed, Jun 26 2013 01:40:40Oh yeah, #Sudbury also takes Markey over Gomez, 3179 to 2303. There was a senate election today?
- Early in the day, Daily News editors and reporters jumped to Twitter to remind readers to vote, and to update on how local towns' voting places were going.
- — MetroWest Daily News (@metrowestdaily)Tue, Jun 25 2013 14:33:48Don't forget to vote today! Here's where you can find out where your local polling station is: http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/news/x1220217556/Polls-open-for-Tuesdays-Senate-primary-and-town-elections …/nmasen12mapoli… #masen #mapoli
- — Richard Lodge (@RichardLodge_MW)Tue, Jun 25 2013 14:54:45
Election Day in MetroWest and Milford area
Ed Markey and Gabriel Gomez go head-to-head in the race to see who grabs John Kerry's Senate seat.
byMetroWest Daily News411 Views