- — Bucks Local News (@BucksLocalNews)Thu, Feb 13 2014 23:17:17
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Thu, Feb 13 2014 19:44:17
- — Caroline Sweeney (@CarolinSweeney4)Thu, Feb 13 2014 21:28:02PennDOT: State roads passable, restrictions lifted http://www.pottsmerc.com/general-news/20140213/penndot-state-roads-passable-restrictions-lifted …
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Thu, Feb 13 2014 18:59:12There's a lot of "this guy's gonna be mad" when Jones tries to clear an intersection and the snow ends up on the corner. @MercuryX
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Thu, Feb 13 2014 20:24:11
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Thu, Feb 13 2014 20:08:21
- — U.S. Postal Service (@USPS)Thu, Feb 13 2014 17:51:26SERVICE ALERT: Delays are anticipated in GA, PA, NY, SC, NC, VA, MD, DC. We'll make every attempt to provide service where it is safe.
- — Evan Brandt (@PottstownNews)Thu, Feb 13 2014 19:17:29
- — Caroline Sweeney (@CarolinSweeney4)Thu, Feb 13 2014 18:36:34PennDOT has lifted the temporary restriction on certain vehicles from I-76, I-95, I-476 & I-676 in the Philadelphia region. @MercuryX
- — Montco DPS (@MCpublicsafety)Thu, Feb 13 2014 16:21:45Public Information Line operating for Non-Power Related issues (610) 631-9700 #montcopa Call utilities directly for power issues
- — NewsWorks (@NewsWorksWHYY)Thu, Feb 13 2014 18:04:45Folks, with more wind and weather on the way, it's worth charging all of your devices just in case the power goes out (again). #needsummer
- The following is a list of vehicles PennDOT is restricting from traveling on the major interstates due to wind conditions:
•Empty straight trucks;
•Large Combination Vehicles (tandem trailers and doubles);
•Tractors hauling empty trailers;
•Trailers pulled by passenger vehicles;
•Recreational Vehicles, or RVs.
Mercury reporters brave this endless winter. Included are closures, state of emergency announcements and photos.
byPottstown Mercury2,516 Views