What happens when you throw a multifaith, multi-racial, multi-ethnic group of about 80 leaders of moral courage into a room for 3 days to design together a racially just world, and then challenge them to find their specific responsibilities in bringing that world into being?
Hear the story from their own, not mouths, but thumbs...
- — Jen Bailey (@revjenbailey)Mon, Jun 08 2015 13:25:32It's been an hour & I'm already feeling the palatable pain of racism in my body. Feeling both hopeful and challenged here at #MTOP2015
- — Melinda Weekes (@MelindaWeekes)Mon, Jun 08 2015 22:35:10
- — Linda Sarsour (@lsarsour)Mon, Jun 08 2015 17:08:53Examining race, racism & the road to racial equity in Jewish Justice activism: presenter is Black Jewish woman. Awesome. #MTOP2015
- — Rev.Dr.Jacqui Lewis (@RevJacquiLewis)Mon, Jun 08 2015 18:15:01
- — rabbijosh (@rabbijosh)Tue, Jun 09 2015 10:35:13I had the privilege of leading a discussion called The Well & the Fire: Spiritual Practice and Advocacy. Powerful intersections. #MTop2015
advancing a multifaith movement for RACIAL justice . . . 140 characters (or less) at a time
bymelvin bray1 Like283 Views