- This first series of tweets relates to the first day I had with this class.
- — Melanie D. (@melulater)Wed, Mar 01 2017 03:42:16Had an awesome day of relieving today. Read the class 'The Dodgy Duckling' from 'The Anzac Biscuit Man' by @petermillett & bounced from it.
- — Melanie D. (@melulater)Wed, Mar 01 2017 03:44:05Some researched kiwi & made posters. One kiwi-ified a nursery rhyme. One group kiwi-ified Back to the Future on Google.... @petermillett
- — Melanie D. (@melulater)Wed, Mar 01 2017 03:45:23...slides. One group created a mini movie of ducks invading the land of kiwi and having land wars - inspired by ToW too. @petermillett
- This must mean Pete has another book coming out soon! That will please me greatly!
- This series of tweets relates to the second day I had with this class and the second story we worked on.
- — Melanie D. (@melulater)Thu, Mar 16 2017 21:34:18I'm really excited to see what they come up with today after they were so creative with The Dodgy Duckling the other week. @petermillett
- — Melanie D. (@melulater)Thu, Mar 16 2017 22:14:13
- — Melanie D. (@melulater)Thu, Mar 16 2017 22:36:36
The Anzac Biscuit Man book used in class
I am a relief teacher. This Storify relates to two days over two weeks I was relieving in a class with Year 7 and 8 students using the book The Anzac Biscuit Man and Other Classic Kiwi Tales by Peter Millett. Naturally I tweeted Pete to tell him all about it.
byMelanie D.1,302 Views