- Stupid tablet did a spell-change as I typed in Dr Adam Lefsteins name. Apologies. Go to dialogicpedagogy.com for more indepth information.
- — Anne Kenneally (@annekenn)Wed, Oct 08 2014 03:14:41
- — Merryn Robinson (@MerrynMerrynr)Wed, Oct 08 2014 03:17:19#ulearn14 yes open up the classroom doors and practice - its all about doing better for our students
- — Lysandra stuart (@Lysstuart)Wed, Oct 08 2014 03:19:12#Adamlefstein rule 1: don't talk about pedagogical problems. Rule 2: don't mind the gap between teaching aspirations and classroom realities
- — Kassey Downard (@kasseylee11)Wed, Oct 08 2014 03:19:37Deal with pedagogical problems - get materials 2 help in your class. Collaborate and share with another, take away the loneliness #ulearn14
- — Tom Haig (@ThomasHaig)Wed, Oct 08 2014 03:19:37I'm always intrstd in this angle on de-privatising classrooms- there is value for stds in safe class culture with trusted ppl #ulearn14
- — KarenMelhuishSpencer (@virtuallykaren)Wed, Oct 08 2014 03:21:16
Dr Adam Lefstein - Teacher professional discourse and learning: what we talk about when we talk about our practice.
Keynote #2 ULearn14
byMelanie D.1 Like486 Views