- The topic for this chat is: COLLABORATING
To find out more visit the course site http://byod4learning.wordpress.com/topics/4-collaborating/ …
- Q1: Who can we collaborate with?
- — craig wakefield (@craig_wakefield)Thu, Jan 30 2014 20:07:39Colleagues, academics around the world, and most importantly learners - changing how learners view teachers #byod4lchat
- — Sue Bamford (@SueBamford)Thu, Jan 30 2014 20:13:15A1 collaborating implies actually working WITH others so for academics it is likely to be colleagues. Students - other students #BYOD4Lchat
- — Peter Reed (@reedyreedles)Thu, Jan 30 2014 20:13:22A1 also, it's not about us enthusiasts, but encouraging traditional academics to step out of silos and build capacity #BYOD4Lchat
- — Ruth Nagus (@RuthNagus)Thu, Jan 30 2014 20:13:36#byod4Lchat we need to remember the less technical collaborators. Using the vle can at least include everyone. Even if not the best tool.
MELSIG: #BYOD4Lchat - Collaborating
The fourth of our TweetChats took place on Thursday 30th January 2014. It was facilitated by Andrew Middleton