- — Perapiteticus (@Perapiteticus)Mon, Jun 01 2015 23:34:49#Dubchat First-timer from Mizzou territory; I teach HS English (lots); I see in mirror someone who is always learning, always growing!
- — Melissa Eddington (@melsa777)Mon, Jun 01 2015 23:36:04Q1: What is a moment you had this year in your classroom that you’d like to shout from the mountain tops and why? #DubChat
- — Rachel Sprague (@ms_sprague)Mon, Jun 01 2015 23:39:06One of my favorite things was we watched Chimamanda Adichie's TED Talk "The Danger of a Single Story" & Ss and up with their own #DubChat
- — Perapiteticus (@Perapiteticus)Mon, Jun 01 2015 23:39:11Several moments, where Ss take charge, demonstrate real learning; I was merely guiding instruction, not dictating it! #Dubchat Too many to..
- — Rhonda Luetje (@RhondaLuetje)Mon, Jun 01 2015 23:41:14A1 I was really proud of the Ss at Dublin Lit Conference. I was amazed at their poise and expertise. Proud of our Ss and Ts! #DubChat
#DubChat - Reflection
Chat #42 6/1/15
byMelissa Eddington27 Views