- We had a great turnout for our June webinar!
- The stats don't lie - we're going mobile.
- — justin smith (@thefivetoes)Tue, Jun 19 2012 17:07:09more great university mobile stats, info from @dmolsen http://mobile.tutsplus.com/tutorials/mobile-web-apps/developing-a-progressive-mobile-strategy/ …usmeetcontentals/mobile-web-apps/developing-a-progressive-mobile-strategy/ #meetcontent
- No matter where I am or what device I am using, my content needs remain consistent. Such as my need to know the Red Sox score. But for others...
- We looked at an example from Berkeley College - same site, different devices, different content!
- — Anne Haines (@annehaines)Tue, Jun 19 2012 17:15:21If I'm not mistaken, she is saying that making "letter from the Dean" front & center isn't giving users what they need. *gasp!* #meetcontent
- In the end, planning content for responsive web designs is all about responsible decision-making.
- — Anne Haines (@annehaines)Tue, Jun 19 2012 17:12:12Content choices based on assumptions about user depending on device - creates more maintenance work (2 diff sites to update) #meetcontent
- An old, familiar friend made an appearance...
- — Andrew Gearhart (@AndrewGearhart)Tue, Jun 19 2012 17:22:52
- This x1000!
Creating and Planning Content for Responsive Web Design
Tweets and slides from our June 19, 2012, webinar.
byMeet Content742 Views