- — Medill NU (@MedillSchool)Mon, Sep 16 2013 17:05:09
- — Medill NU (@MedillSchool)Wed, Sep 18 2013 17:54:31"It's not about As," says Stephan Garnett to #Medill2017. "The grade is nowhere near as important as what you learn and take with you."
- — Craig Duff (@craigwduff)Fri, Sep 20 2013 19:27:47Advice to #medill2017: If your mother says she loves you, first tell her you love her, too. THEN check with sources to verify her statement
- — marcel pacatte (@mpacatte)Wed, Sep 18 2013 05:51:11
- — Tania Karas (@taniakaras)Wed, Sep 18 2013 00:41:55Ask the tough q's and keep asking till you've got answers. & If your mother says she loves you, check it out! Advice for #medill2017
- — marcel pacatte (@mpacatte)Tue, Sep 17 2013 22:34:52Also? Read! Not just journalism, and not just online: experience in-the-flesh books, papers, magazines -- and not just current. #medill2017
- — Adriana Díaz (@adriana9diaz)Tue, Sep 17 2013 21:20:05expand your current views on "truth", make friends or at least play nice with other students that aren't ANYTHING like you #Medill2017
- — The Workshop (@npcommunicator)Tue, Sep 17 2013 21:18:48Eavesdropping on today's media makers supporting tomorrow's by following #Medill2017. Inspiring how storytelling connects communities!
- — WSolomon (@zevaryeh)Tue, Sep 17 2013 21:11:43
- — Derrick Clifton (@DerrickClifton)Tue, Sep 17 2013 20:49:10
Advice and welcomes for Medill's incoming freshmen
Medill students, alumni, faculty and staff welcomed Medill's incoming first-year students to campus with advice about things to do at Medill, classes at Northwestern and college life in general.
byMedill at Northwestern University326 Views