- For our Twitter chat, I first introduced our special guests.
- — Mark Glaser (@mediatwit)Wed, Feb 06 2013 19:03:05
- Quickly, we had a great group of folks joining us, with their own questions and tips.
- — Andrew Nelson (@AndrewC_Nelson)Wed, Feb 06 2013 19:06:45
- — Zack Seward (@zackseward)Wed, Feb 06 2013 19:07:13
- — Mark Glaser (@mediatwit)Wed, Feb 06 2013 19:08:59@zackseward @AugensteinWTOP Neal covered this for us before: http://www.pbs.org/mediashift/2012/12/the-easiest-way-to-record-phone-interviews-have-the-subject-use-an-iphone-to-record-themselves345.html …ediashift/2012/12/the-easiest-way-to-record-phone-interviews-have-the-subject-use-an-iphone-to-record-themselves345.html
- First, we started with the basics -- the pros and cons of using mobile phones to do reporting.
- — Neal Augenstein (@AugensteinWTOP)Wed, Feb 06 2013 19:08:42A1: Being able to do audio, video, social, web on one device, rather than laptop, mics, cams huge back/time-saver #iphonereporting
- — BiancaVázquezToness (@biancavtoness)Wed, Feb 06 2013 19:08:49Q1: Advantagess are you always have the iphone with you, can send the sound back to your station without having to dowload. #iphonereporting
MediaShift Twitter Chat on #iPhoneReporting
The best tweets, links and discussion on our recent Twitter chat on mobile reporting at the #iPhoneReporting hashtag.
byMark Glaser1,266 Views