- Day 1 - Workshops
- — Sinéad Fennell (@SineadFennell)Mon, May 14 2012 11:35:05
- Meanwhile, anticipation was building on Twitter for Sean Gallagher's first interview since 'Twittergate'.
- — Seán Gallagher (@seangallagher1)Mon, May 14 2012 21:24:56
- — Philip O'Connor (@philipoconnor)Mon, May 14 2012 21:27:23
- Tues 15th May 8.45 - Session One, Mastering the Art of the Story. Will McInnes was first to speak.
- — Will McInnes (@willmcinnes)Tue, May 15 2012 07:46:25Looking forward to start of #mfc12 I'm up first talking about the ideas in Culture Shock, that is - our need for better business in C21...
- Documentally caught up with Matt Locke after the session and spoke to him about The History of Attention.
- Hugh Garry was fresh for his talk after going for a morning dip in the sea.
MediaFuture Conference 2012