- While Luke's question kicked off the conversation, I don't quote many of his responses here. Instead, I tried to primarily track the conversation that emerged from this one question.
The next couple tweets are just evidence of how people got drawn into the conversation.
- — Cheese Princess (@lastnora)Mon, Nov 26 2012 15:16:34
- — Hilary (@asasparrow)Mon, Nov 26 2012 16:18:00PS: people interested in female game designers' opinions on why their aren't more of them in the industry should check the #1reasonwhy tag.
- Most of these following tweets are grouped by author, instead of chronologically. Where a conversation's back-and-forth seemed important, I clustered that conversation all together. One-off responses float about sporadically (especially those of kleenestar and lastnora.)
Figuring out how to arrange this story & what to include was difficult. Please don't read too much into my choices.
- — Meguey Baker (@NightSkyGames)Mon, Nov 26 2012 15:05:32
- — Jess H. (@kleenestar)Mon, Nov 26 2012 15:01:22
- — filamena (@filamena)Mon, Nov 26 2012 15:30:36In a race for popularity, (which is tied to sales and respect and audience) women who should by my allies, aren't. #1reasonwhy & vise versa