- — David Greig (@DavieGreig)Tue, Jun 26 2012 13:46:00Re: Andrew Dixon's blog. Concerns were never about the speed of change. They were about the principles behind it. #creativescotland
- — daniel bye (@danielbye)Tue, Jun 26 2012 13:47:15@DavieGreig His idea seems to be that if he moves artists somewhere awful really REALLY slowly, they might not notice. Like a boiled frog.
- — David Greig (@DavieGreig)Tue, Jun 26 2012 13:47:52It's good that dialogue seems to be opening up though, a significant gesture. I hope the representative organisations are listened to.
- — Neil Cooper (@NeilCooper1)Wed, Jun 27 2012 05:28:44
- — Phil Miller (@PhilipJEMiller)Wed, Jun 27 2012 05:35:26Key in all this CS is they believe (strongly) they have pro-active agent role in arts world, not 'just a funding body'. That's the strategy
- — Neil Cooper (@NeilCooper1)Wed, Jun 27 2012 07:46:09
- — Phil Miller (@PhilipJEMiller)Wed, Jun 27 2012 02:32:33Worth noting amid the FXO controversy, Scottish Government reducing Creative Scotland's grant by £2.1m in next 3 years.