- MassTLC Ed Foundation partnered with CAITE to send out over 114 CS Ed Week kits to classrooms and entire schools across Massachusetts to help prepare them for an Hour of Code. We shared over 40,000 #CSEdWeekMA buttons across the state, doubled from last year! We also saw over 550 mentions of our event hashtags this year, helping reach our 57,000 Boston students we shared computer science activities with during CS Ed Week. We've collected our favorite highlights for you to enjoy!
- We kicked off #CSEdWeekMA with a Technovation orientation event on 12/5.
- — MassTLC EdFoundation (@masstlcef)Sat, Dec 05 2015 16:39:58
- — CAITE (@CAITE6)Fri, Dec 04 2015 18:36:42We love that so many schools are taking part in #csedweekMA! @masstlcef More posters here: http://bit.ly/1MQasSI https://twitter.com/mrsklipfel/status/672818637137444865 …
- Then it was time to get our #HourofCode on as the week officially began.
- — Deepti Suchindran (@DeeptiRobotix)Mon, Dec 07 2015 16:41:18#HourOfCode in #Boston public schools #CSEdWeekMA. http://www.betaboston.com/news/2015/12/07/hour-of-code-to-focus-on-boston-public-schools/ … Can Phiro robots help? http://www.betaboston.com/news/2015/11/30/pick-a-language-any-language-this-polyglot-robot-teaches-kids-to-code/?p1=More_From … #CSEdWeek
- The numbers of participants during #CsEdWeekMA this year were incredible!
- — Dr. Kenner (@drkhw)Tue, Dec 08 2015 23:24:47Finding the beauty and joy in even one hour! #CSEdWeekMa #CSEdWeekPhotoChallenge (ok... Video) https://twitter.com/shs_eagles/status/674319160130842624 …
- We had a lot to celebrate this #CSEdWeek!
Massachusetts rose to new heights during CS Ed Week 2015!
Students across the state participated in over 1400 Hour of Code events thanks to the many teachers, volunteers and technology experts who dedicated time to bring computer science to every Boston student during CS Ed Week!
byMassTLC EdFoundation34 Views