- — Mike Swift (@Swiftstories)Fri, Aug 24 2012 21:55:16
- — Dan Levine (@FedcourtJunkie)Fri, Aug 24 2012 22:20:32Someone's nervous: Samsung just asked jury be held for 30 min after verdict delivery in case of inconsistencies #iCourt
- — Christina Bonnington (@redgirlsays)Fri, Aug 24 2012 22:24:24Samsung wants a half hour to look at the verdict form, Apple wants the whole thing read, then a break to look for inconsistencies. #appsung
- — Christina Bonnington (@redgirlsays)Fri, Aug 24 2012 22:25:18Koh: "It's going to take a while to read this jury form." "Unless they say yes all the way down" -Apple #appsung
- — Christina Bonnington (@redgirlsays)Fri, Aug 24 2012 22:27:31Here's what's gonna happen: Koh will look over form for any blanks, won't do anything about inconstancies. Won't dismiss jury prematurely.
- — Glenn Fleishman (@GlennF)Fri, Aug 24 2012 22:30:06Now the exciting part. Watching people read. It’s like nerd-a-lympics. You could cut the tension with some kind of sharp thing. #appsung
- — Guardian Tech (@guardiantech)Fri, Aug 24 2012 22:31:17Judge Lucy Koh is discussing with Apple and Samsung lawyers what to do if jurors have made an error in the 33-question, 700-option form.
Verdict Reached in Samsung vs Apple Patent Trial
Curated by Stephanie Haberman
byMashable1 Like70,784 Views