- Most of the candidates used their social media networks to Get Out the Vote and help voters find their polling places:
- — Rick Santorum (@RickSantorum)Mon, Apr 02 2012 21:41:24Maryland, tomorrow it's your turn! Stand w/me on conservative principles to turn our country around! Your poll locator: http://ht.ly/a2iRh
- According to Google, Romney's the King of Search in Wisconsin and Maryland today, but interested peaked for Santorum late last week:
- This Secret Service agent is angry about something - or maybe he's just hungry:
- Another behind-the-scenes shot from the Romney crew:
- Mitt Romney's wife Ann had a minor gaffe early Tuesday afternoon:
- — Jeff Greenfield (@greenfield64)Tue, Apr 03 2012 16:26:38Words fail: Ann Romney, asked if Mitt is "too stiff" says:"I guess we better unzip him and let the real Mitt Romney out, because he's not."
- Voters across the country showed off their just-voted pride:
- There's a Democratic primary, too, even though President Obama is unchallenged:
- — Barack Obama (@BarackObama)Mon, Apr 02 2012 21:42:18
- Rick Santorum released this web ad today with a twist ending:
The Maryland, D.C. and Wisconsin Primaries on Social Media
Follow along with Mashable as we track the Maryland; Washington, D.C. and Wisconsin primaries on social media.