- The suspect string of tweets from this morning:
- — @sweden / Sonja (@sweden)Tue, Jun 12 2012 12:41:55Whats the fuzz with jews. You can't even see if a person is a jew, unless you see their penises, and even if you do, you can't be sure!?
- — @sweden / Sonja (@sweden)Tue, Jun 12 2012 12:43:39In nazi German they even had to sew stars on their sleeves. If they didn't, they could never now who was a jew and who was not a jew.
- — @sweden / Sonja (@sweden)Tue, Jun 12 2012 12:46:24Once I asked a co-worker what a jew is. He was "part jew", whatever that means. He's like "uuuuh… jews are.. uh.. well educated..?"
- — @sweden / Sonja (@sweden)Tue, Jun 12 2012 12:53:10Where I come from there is no jews. I guess its a religion. But why were the nazis talking about races? Was it a blood-thing (for them)?
- — @sweden / Sonja (@sweden)Tue, Jun 12 2012 12:59:38Im sorry if some of you find the question offensive. Thats was not my purpose. I just don't get why some people hates jews so much.
- — @sweden / Sonja (@sweden)Tue, Jun 12 2012 13:04:06I thought it was a good idea to ask the question when so many well educated people all over the world can answer. But no. Bad idea.
- Besides for the most recent string of tweets, Sonja was also tweeting yesterday. A few of the more odd ones can be found below.
- — @sweden / Sonja (@sweden)Tue, Jun 12 2012 06:16:16If someone likes Justin Bieber in Sweden, we dont care. We let them. We dont call him "gay" if we mean "he sucks". We say "he sucks".
- — @sweden / Sonja (@sweden)Mon, Jun 11 2012 18:52:26Everybody keeps asking me about #euro2012. Im sorry but I find more pleasure smelling my own armpits. But I hope sweden wins! GO SWEDEN!
- — @sweden / Sonja (@sweden)Mon, Jun 11 2012 10:56:02In sweden KREATUR means domestic animal. So when you say ”beautiful creature” im thinking about meatloaf. Both the singer and the food.
- — @sweden / Sonja (@sweden)Mon, Jun 11 2012 09:06:30I seriously need to get some eggs before I starve like an African child. Even if its not possible. In Sweden we have great social security.
- — @sweden / Sonja (@sweden)Tue, Jun 12 2012 10:48:19Have to go. You can enjoy this video while I'm gone. I made it one day when I had a fever and nothin to do http://youtu.be/mgTpoBYOiac oBYOiac
@Sweden Twitter Experiment Goes Awry
In a project called Curators of Sweden, the Swedish government is handing over the @sweden Twitter account to a different citizen each week, allowing them to tweet about whatever they’d like. Today, the person behind the account sent out several questionable tweets.
byMashable8 Likes518,800 Views