- — CNN Breaking News (@cnnbrk)Tue, Mar 20 2012 21:48:45
- Translation: In Toluca Airport operations continue normally. No incidents.
- — Ben Berkowitz (@BerkowitzRtrs)Tue, Mar 20 2012 20:02:15Three M5+ aftershocks now recorded in the hour after the #earthquake, per US Geological Survey. No fresh California quakes reported though
- — Ben Berkowitz (@BerkowitzRtrs)Tue, Mar 20 2012 19:38:36USGS now identifies two separate M5+ aftershocks from the #earthquake, one 20 minutes later and one 12 minutes after that
- — Ben Berkowitz (@BerkowitzRtrs)Tue, Mar 20 2012 19:35:28
- — Ben Berkowitz (@BerkowitzRtrs)Tue, Mar 20 2012 19:30:41USGS PAGER system estimates a 52 pct chance that economic losses will be under $100 mln from the #earthquake, 60 pct chance of <100 dead
- Translation: At an event in the city of Monterrey, President @FelipeCalderon reported "some broken glass, much frightened, a lot of panic," but no major damage after the earthquake in Guerrero. There are no reports of personal injury after the quake. Authorities in Guerrero are directed toward the epicenter area to assess damage.
- — Ben Berkowitz (@BerkowitzRtrs)Tue, Mar 20 2012 19:19:22
As seen onwashingtonpost.com
Earthquakes in Mexico and Indonesia
byMashable5 Likes31,002 Views