- The research can be downloaded here . . .
- — Phil Willcox (@PhilWillcox)Thu, Nov 24 2016 15:10:52
- — Peter Casebow (@petercasebow)Thu, Nov 24 2016 15:12:09Learning is complicated – Thinking About Learning blog by @sukhpabial mentioned by @DonaldHTaylor #GPSol https://pabial.wordpress.com/2016/11/24/learning-is-complicated-2/ …
- — Julie Drybrough (@fuchsia_blue)Thu, Nov 24 2016 15:14:44
- This is the research that is explained in the grid above . . .
- — Phil Willcox (@PhilWillcox)Thu, Nov 24 2016 15:13:59I couldn't find the original Broad & Newstrom paper as it is a book. Here is a 2005 literature review http://www.iup.edu/assets/0/347/349/4951/4977/10267/F66B135A-DB09-4BA0-8D20-90D751AF39B6.pdf … #GPsol
- — Phil Willcox (@PhilWillcox)Thu, Nov 24 2016 15:17:37#GPsol interested in research then I strongly suggest Google scholar, some research papers are locked down, more are open than you'd expect
- — Michelle ParrySlater (@MiPS1608)Thu, Nov 24 2016 15:25:10
- — Phil Willcox (@PhilWillcox)Thu, Nov 24 2016 15:28:33
- — Julie Drybrough (@fuchsia_blue)Thu, Nov 24 2016 15:29:04If you understand habits, you can influence, or work with them... changing behaviour is hard & hints in the data about what we can do #GPSOL
- — Denise Hudson Lawson (@DHL66)Thu, Nov 24 2016 15:30:04Don't use the word learning in surveys and research. Use workplace challenges - learning generally spikes the word 'classroom' #GPSol
- — Paul Duxbury (@PaulDuxbury)Thu, Nov 24 2016 15:33:13Now that is something all my #HR colleagues should take note of #GPSol https://twitter.com/JamesMcLuckie/status/801810377512255488 …
Google it: The Secret Online Lives of UK Managers
Edited tweets from the launch of Good Practice's research into how UK managers find information online to help them do their jobs
byMartin Couzins76 Views