- — Ceara Milligan (@cupquakes)Mon, Sep 23 2013 04:40:37#FatherNausTaughtMe that everyone deserves to be happy and healthy. Always be kind. Education is a lifetime journey. Love no matter what.
- — Maximilian Hess (@max_hess)Mon, Sep 23 2013 01:50:46Father Naus was the first person I met at Marquette -- after a 10 hour flight from Germany. The Wisconsin Handshake. He will be missed.
- — Brynne Ramella (@brynneramella)Mon, Sep 23 2013 02:43:31
- — Aaron E. Bledsoe (@Ammunition4God)Mon, Sep 23 2013 02:33:47
- — Alyssa LaBarbera (@Ayya_Ann)Mon, Sep 23 2013 04:36:02
- — Mark Strotman (@markstrot)Mon, Sep 23 2013 18:41:16#FatherNausTaughtMe that the smallest of sincere conversations can go the longest way. Made all the difference to me as a freshman.
- — Matt Hetrick (@MattHetrick)Mon, Sep 23 2013 14:04:17"See written on the forehead of everyone you meet, 'Make me feel important.'" - Father Naus, @MarquetteU
We look back at our time with the university icon and remember all he taught us.
byMarquette University874 Views