- — Mariah Randi Stewart (@MzzzMariah)Fri, Sep 13 2013 14:30:56@markbriggs todays students must realize school isn't just about making good grades,it's about networking and getting real life experience
- — Peter Sessum (@petersessum)Fri, Sep 13 2013 15:30:23@markbriggs hustle for every scholarship out there, become social media expert, plan to do an internship and network like crazy.
- — Shay Colson (@shaycolson)Fri, Sep 13 2013 15:03:06@markbriggs Your network is worth more than your degree. Get to know as many of your classmates as you can, be helpful, honest, & curious.
- — Lisa Van Cise (@lisavancise)Fri, Sep 13 2013 16:01:31
- — Elizabeth Wiley (@ewiley)Fri, Sep 13 2013 16:06:27
- — Scott Leadingham (@scottleadingham)Fri, Sep 13 2013 14:31:30@markbriggs I'd tell them something I remember you saying: The journalism jobs they get may not exist yet. And, of course: Go Cougs!
- — Dominique Wald (@Dominniquee)Fri, Sep 13 2013 17:07:37
Advice for communication students at WSU
I had the honor of speaking with four journalism classes on Friday at Washington State University's Edward R. Murrow School. I started the day by asking my Twitter followers what I should say to the students. Here is what they said ...
byMark Briggs11,663 Views