- — Mark McGuire (@mark_mcguire)Fri, Jun 13 2014 22:00:12
- A search for "libraries" in scoop.it/ turned up more curators of library-related content than I could count.
- — Mark McGuire (@mark_mcguire)Fri, May 30 2014 20:20:41
- — Mark McGuire (@mark_mcguire)Fri, May 30 2014 20:10:20
- — Leah (@LeahCastaldi)Fri, May 30 2014 19:55:39
- Redundant parent. Will work for hugs.
- — Mark McGuire (@mark_mcguire)Tue, May 20 2014 09:31:25
- I just came across this recently-published book that argues for the continuing need for libraries.
- Library books — use 'em or lose 'em.
- Who would have thought anyone would question the relevance of libraries?
- — Mark McGuire (@mark_mcguire)Tue, May 20 2014 08:47:33
- In this TEDx talk (Denver Colorado, November 2013), Pam Sandlian-Smith tells a touching story about the importance of space for anyone in our public libraries. "Happiness and education" are key objectives, she says.
- We used this article in the DESN 302 (Design for Innovation) seminar this week. The prospect of the 'bookless' library is becoming a reality in places.
#LibraryFutures Archive 2014
These 250 Twitter posts were published using the #LibraryFutures hashtag (most recent content at the top). I used this hashtag to support DESN 302 (Design and Innovation), a course at the U. of Otago (Dunedin, NZ) that ran from Feb. 24 - May 30 2014. Research paper: http://goo.gl/w0KTB7
byMark McGuire3 Likes2,408 Views