- What are learning analytics?
- — W David McCausland (@wdmccausland)Wed, Jun 07 2017 08:14:10Dragan Gasevic: learning analytics can help overcome the loss of social cues arising from the introduction of technology #ETConf17
- — Suzy Houston (@SuzEHouston)Wed, Jun 07 2017 08:17:06
- — Caelum Davies (@CaelumD)Wed, Jun 07 2017 08:19:55Will increased concern about collection of personal data pose a problem for effective implementation of good learning analytics? #ETConf17
- — mariekeguy (@mariekeguy)Wed, Jun 07 2017 08:20:23
- — Alison Gilmour (@AlisonGilmour)Wed, Jun 07 2017 08:25:31
- — QAA Scotland (@QAAScotland)Wed, Jun 07 2017 08:26:24
- — Lizann Bonnar (@LizannBonnar)Wed, Jun 07 2017 08:28:29
- — QAA Scotland (@QAAScotland)Wed, Jun 07 2017 08:34:36Lack of engagement in adoption/ design of LA, top down/complex systems that don't involve learner, have prevented widespread use #ETConf17
- How can learning analytics improve learning and teaching?
- — UWS Quest (@UWSQuEST)Wed, Jun 07 2017 08:36:05
- — mariekeguy (@mariekeguy)Wed, Jun 07 2017 08:38:59
- — Caelum Davies (@CaelumD)Wed, Jun 07 2017 08:39:49Do others think that a cultural shift will be needed to implement LA effectively? If yes, how will we change it as a sector? #ETConf17
- — Christine Switzer (@frankensoils)Wed, Jun 07 2017 08:42:02
#ETConf17: Using data and learning analytics to enhance the student experience
Despite much interest in learning analytics, many higher education institutions are still looking for effective ways that can enable systemic uptake. The talk will describe some examples of the successful use of learning analytics in higher education, challenges and offer a model specifically developed to guide higher education institutions in their adoption of learning analytics.
byMarieke Guy21 Views