- For more information about the Institute, visit our website .
- For full session descriptions, please see http://isotlsymposium.mtroyal.ca/docs/MRU-ISTL-PROGRAM-2015.pdf …
- — Sheri Rhodes (@whistlepunch)Thu, Nov 05 2015 22:31:38
- — Institute for SoTL (@I_SoTL)Wed, Nov 11 2015 02:48:55
- Workshop - SoTL and Undergraduate Research - Karen Manarin, Margy MacMillan
- What we do and where it lives on dimensions of process/product and consumer/producer - led to interesting discussions around definitions, disciplines and more....
- — margy maclibrarian (@margymaclibrary)Thu, Nov 12 2015 06:04:00
- Great questions about identity, belonging, motivation, and more
- — Peter Felten (@pfeltenNC)Thu, Nov 12 2015 17:49:28How to help students be ready for undergrad research? Do you need to be ready before you begin, or do you get ready by starting? #ssotl15
- Workshop - Getting Started: Using Episodic Narrative Interviews in SoTL and Educational Development Research -
Robin Allison Mueller
SSOTL15 Symposium on Scholarship of Teaching and Learning 2015
Inspiring sessions, posters, and discussions from the sixth annual symposium, hosted by the Institute for Scholarship of Teaching and Learning at Mount Royal University
bymargy maclibrarian262 Views