- — Anna Rascouët-Paz (@rascouet)Wed, Feb 05 2014 07:09:56Putin wanted Olympics. He's about to learn how it feels to have a bunch of reporters openly mocking his country. In real time. #Sochi2014
- — Shaun Walker (@shaunwalker7)Tue, Feb 04 2014 09:41:45Got back to hotel. Lift broken after half day in use. Trekked up stairs. Door to my floor (that'd be the fire door) locked. Utter farce.
- — Rosa Hwang (@RosaHwangCTV)Mon, Feb 03 2014 04:02:35
- — Stacy St. Clair (@StacyStClair)Mon, Feb 03 2014 19:02:08My hotel has no water. If restored, the front desk says, "do not use on your face because it contains something very dangerous." #Sochi2014
- — SeanFitz_Gerald (@SeanFitz_Gerald)Tue, Feb 04 2014 22:12:22Fellow journo: Colleague lost hotel room key. Hotel did not have copy. So instead of giving a new key, they removed the whole door.
- — Bruce Arthur (@bruce_arthur)Tue, Feb 04 2014 22:13:24It's morning in Sochi, so here's that column on missing drapes, yellow water, dog extermination, and, um, the sheets: http://www.canada.com/olympics/sochi-guide/sochi-facilities-still-a-work-in-progress …