- — Kim Darche (@kimdarche)Tue, May 02 2017 02:01:08All you all in #tlap rocked my socks tonight, I have lots of new friends to learn from and can't wait to continue growing with you.
- — Dr Michelle Anderson (@andermm1)Tue, May 02 2017 02:00:47
- — Lexi Law (@lexilynnlaw)Tue, May 02 2017 02:00:44A7: a little acknowledgement goes a long way! People like to feel like they are being valued and recognized! It's just human nature #tlap https://twitter.com/mandyeellis/status/859223166958227456 …
- — Deryck Ramey (@RameyEDU)Tue, May 02 2017 02:00:44Love the #tlap PLN. Have had many new people to learn & grow from tonight. Hope to follow more! Follow back and we can learn/grow together.
- — George Pearce (@GPearceWSD)Tue, May 02 2017 01:59:59A7 Share stories, through stories we connect. Come back to them often, let them grow into a friendship, real caring. Model for others #tlap
- — Ronald F. Martiello (@Ron_Martiello)Tue, May 02 2017 01:59:32A7: Ts need encouragement from colleagues. Help them to realize that despite tough days their ongoing effort =long term impact. #tlap https://twitter.com/mandyeellis/status/859223166958227456 …
- — Lexi Law (@lexilynnlaw)Tue, May 02 2017 01:59:02A6: today I received a pillow sewn by a S & another brought a brick he carved my name into w 🔨 & a nail! 😊Both seemed very 🕑 consuming #tlap https://twitter.com/mandyeellis/status/859221407225581569 …
#TLAP Teacher Appreciation Special Edition
An archive of the twitter chat from 5/1/2017 Hosted by Mandy Ellis and Kim Darche
bymandy ellis555 Views