- At roughly 4 p.m., emergency units were called after reports of a person being struck by a train at the Lansdale Transportation Center.
- The Reporter sent Dan Sokil to the scene. This was his initial report:
- — dan sokil (@dansokil)Wed, Sep 12 2012 20:04:54Man hit by train here at Lansdale station, is underneath a car now, one eyewitnesses says he saw man hit and "crumple up like a rag doll "
- While out at the scene, lots of chatter was taking place through social media in regards of how and who was struck.
- — hannah fouch ✌ (@hannahluuloo)Wed, Sep 12 2012 20:17:48@filipino_swag well another person got hit in lansdale like 10 minutes later so I wonder if something was planned.
- Dan Sokil gave live updates while out at the scene:
- — dan sokil (@dansokil)Wed, Sep 12 2012 20:49:28Lansdale police say man was conscious and alert when officers arrived, awaiting info but more trains are coming into Lansdale w. heavy horn
- — dan sokil (@dansokil)Wed, Sep 12 2012 20:37:04Police not ready to ID man hit but say he was carrying a skateboard and not wearing headphones when hit by SEPTA train at Lansdale station
Pedestrian struck by SEPTA train in Lansdale
byAmanda Piccirilli212 Views