- Individuals from all over the North Penn and Indian Valley region hunkered down and waited out Sandy's strong winds and rain, surrendering to whatever she was going to bring . Here are their experiences as they were happening on Monday, Oct. 29.
- — Amanda Piccirilli (@MandaPiccirilli)Mon, Oct 29 2012 18:28:48
- — Perkasie Citizen (@PerkasieCitizen)Mon, Oct 29 2012 19:55:37
- — Mary long (@Inmyheadspace)Tue, Oct 30 2012 00:53:10
- — Amanda Piccirilli (@MandaPiccirilli)Tue, Oct 30 2012 01:31:53Ahhhh huge explosion, TWICE!!! On anders and valley forge road, Towamencin. Can't see if it is wires or trees hitting wires #bucksmont
Facing Sandy the Superstorm (Monday)
byAmanda Piccirilli83 Views