- — Mallary Tenore (@mallarytenore)Tue, Mar 05 2013 16:29:40When teaching #socialmedia sessions to newsroom managers, some ppl inevitably ask "What does this have to do with newsroom management?"(1/1)
- — Mallary Tenore (@mallarytenore)Tue, Mar 05 2013 16:29:50Journos: Why do you think it's important for newsroom managers/editors to be active on #socialmedia sites? (2/2)
- Here's how journalists responded...
- — Tim Wieland (@CBS4Tim)Tue, Mar 05 2013 17:22:50@mallarytenore Transparency, accessibility. Explain decisions, respond to criticism (& compliments!), take story ideas, make story sources.
- — Barbara Sgarzi (@barbarasgarzi)Tue, Mar 05 2013 16:37:06@mallarytenore first hand sources. Newspaper and personal branding. A direct link with readers. Experiment new languages
- — Anna Claire Vollers (@acvollers)Tue, Mar 05 2013 16:34:27@mallarytenore Find new sources, build relationships with your audience, know what's happening in your coverage area.
Why should newsroom managers, leaders be on social media?
byMallary Tenore 2 Likes124 Views