- Men and women have been reacting to the site and sharing their frustrations on Twitter.
- — kathryn walsh (@kathryn821)Wed, Feb 27 2013 14:22:00
- — Cori Faklaris (@heycori)Tue, Feb 26 2013 20:25:53
- — Tara Culp-Ressler (@Tara_CR)Tue, Feb 26 2013 20:46:35Made it through 2 pages of "Said to Lady Journos" before I couldn't take it anymore. Let's smash patrarchy, everyone http://goo.gl/y7nCI
- — Theras Wood (@theraswood)Wed, Feb 27 2013 01:50:08
- — Crissy Holtzer (@CrissyMarieH)Thu, Feb 21 2013 03:51:22Its comments like the ones on this site that make me really really angry with people. I dont want to put up with this http://saidtoladyjournos.tumblr.com/page/2 os.tumblr.com/page/2
- — Lucy Clements (@carryoncamping)Tue, Feb 26 2013 18:54:22Loving the ridiculous things said to women journalists at the brilliant @ToLadyJournos I like to imagine it's women saying it to men. HA
- — Chris Hanretty (@chrishanretty)Tue, Feb 26 2013 21:10:55
- Many female journalists said they can relate to the comments on the site.
- — Jessica Haworth (@JessicaLHaworth)Wed, Feb 27 2013 14:23:55This does happen, I've experienced it too many times to count- women in journalism http://saidtoladyjournos.tumblr.com/ os.tumblr.com/
- — Sunny Singh (@sunnysingh_nw3)Wed, Feb 27 2013 09:37:25
- — Rowena Grant-Frost (@rowenaboggle)Wed, Feb 27 2013 03:04:53
- — Anna Fifield (@annafifield)Tue, Feb 26 2013 21:24:06
- — Linda Williamson (@eljaydubya)Tue, Feb 26 2013 18:00:55Been there, heard that - it's been a while but "Said to Lady Journos" shows it's still going on: http://saidtoladyjournos.tumblr.com/page/3 os.tumblr.com/page/3
- It wouldn't be surprising if another site popped up for other professions.
Said to Lady Journos
Here's what some people are saying about the new Tumblr, which documents what people say to female journalists:
byMallary Tenore 1 Like6,588 Views