- The session drew a large (mostly female) crowd.
- — Elizabeth Friedland (@Efriedland)Sat, Mar 09 2013 16:48:39I'm kind of already annoyed. Where are the men? Why is it that it's left to the women to figure out a work/life balance? Grrr. #longgame
- Slaughter started off by talking about the men who responded to her Atlantic story.
- — Andrea Genevieve (@AndreaGenevieve)Sat, Mar 09 2013 17:07:27
- — HuffPost Parents (@HuffPostParents)Sat, Mar 09 2013 17:08:20"If we're going to have better choices for women we have to have better choices for men." #longgame
- — Kelli Huff (@kellichuff)Sat, Mar 09 2013 17:10:42
- Slaughter shared some personal anecdotes to prove her points.
- — Kelly Conniff (@kellyconniff)Sat, Mar 09 2013 17:14:08
- Slaughter says we need to move past a simple career/family dichotomy and take a more integrated approach to life.
- — Christine Espinoza (@Christy1444)Sat, Mar 09 2013 17:21:37
- — Amy Buckley (@buckleytravels)Sat, Mar 09 2013 17:23:07
- Slaughter talked a lot about the drawbacks of parental leave in the U.S.
Highlights from Anne-Marie Slaughter's South by Southwest talk
Here's what people are saying about it on Twitter.
byMallary Tenore 1,609 Views