- — MYDTECH (@yeates_mark)Sun, Jun 28 2015 10:28:04What does this look & feel like for teachers of different ages? #aussieED https://twitter.com/zeinachalich/status/615103847535489024 …
- — Kelly Hobson (@Hobson_k)Sun, Jun 28 2015 10:30:10Hi everyone - before we get started with the Qs tonight, please introduce yourself :) all questions will be in a Q1, A1 format #aussieED
- — Clare Kinnane (@CKinnane)Sun, Jun 28 2015 10:30:24For the L-platers out there participating in #aussieED for the 1st time make sure you include the hashtag #aussieED https://twitter.com/Hobson_k/status/615104477297819649 …
- — Justine Poidevin (@JusPoidevin)Sun, Jun 28 2015 10:30:37Only my second venture on Twitter with #aussieED tonight. Can u tell holidays are here and I actually have 'Me' time??
- — Brad Murphy (@bradmurphy73)Sun, Jun 28 2015 10:30:54Hi all Brad here, science teacher from NW outskirts of Sydney/blue mts, looking forward to meeting some of you for real on Wed! #aussieED
- — Angela Goodman (@goodman_ang)Sun, Jun 28 2015 10:31:49#aussieED Hi, Ang from Manchester UK taking a break from report writing. Y3 teacher, Science and International Lead, Deputy Head in Sep.
- — Simon Youd (@SimonYoud)Sun, Jun 28 2015 10:31:50Hi #aussieED Simon from Tasmania relief teacher, father of 6, HS math science contract next term, looking forward to connecting & learning
Pedagogy before Technology
byMagdalene Mattson34 Views