- — Rob McTaggart (@robmctaggart)Sun, Feb 01 2015 10:29:56I probably read about 10% of the #aussieED tweets while I went, so I'm looking forward to sitting down with the Storify & collating ideas
- — Gail Boddy (@Gail_Boddy)Sun, Feb 01 2015 10:30:18#aussieED There are lots of tools to help get thing done. Remember life is about relationships! So, keep perspective.
- — Nicole O'Brien (@NicoleOB2014)Sun, Feb 01 2015 09:35:21
- — George Gilchrist (@GilchristGeorge)Sun, Feb 01 2015 10:31:35#aussieED Q6 make sure you prioritise some you and your time, then prioritise work to be done and some time to do it. When time is up, stop
- — Cynthia Day (@msdayvt)Sun, Feb 01 2015 10:31:31
- — Jena Ball (@JenaiaMorane)Sun, Feb 01 2015 10:28:17#AussieEd Love idea of Ss helping & teaching Ss. We've done multi-grade & multi-state blogging & now Skypes w/one class teaching another.
- — Kelly Hollis (@Hobson_k)Sun, Feb 01 2015 10:31:27
- — Simon Johnson (@clcsimon)Sun, Feb 01 2015 10:31:10A6) Idoceo & Three Rings on iPad - can record my notes / reflections / priorities and student feedback. Also includes markbook :) #aussieED
- — Rob McTaggart (@robmctaggart)Sun, Feb 01 2015 10:28:56Thank you so much everyone for joining #aussieED on a tennis night of all nights! I really got a lot out of it, I hope you did too.
Getting Stuff Done!
byMagdalene Mattson46 Views