- — Vanessa Hiser (@VanessaHiser)Sun, Jun 21 2015 10:59:19
- — Tricia Ferrara (@TriciaFerrara)Sun, Jun 21 2015 10:59:29A3. Learning requires a relationship ~ it requires that a student be seen in 3D ~ beyond the 'box' of a classroom~ #aussieed
- — Craig Kemp (@mrkempnz)Sun, Jun 21 2015 10:59:38
- — Leonie Bennett (@leonie_hastings)Sun, Jun 21 2015 10:59:41#aussieED. A3Understanding/awareness of other people and countries etc.5yr olds not aware of time differences ppl diff until they"see" them.
- — Kimberley Sutton (@TeachMissSutton)Sun, Jun 21 2015 10:59:41Just got off the phone with my mum who's in the Philippines. Talk about global connections! #aussieED
- — Jerry Blumengarten (@cybraryman1)Sun, Jun 21 2015 10:59:49A3 Challenges of connecting: many schools block SM, time difference and the fact that many educators are not connected yet. #aussieED
- — Jena Ball (@JenaiaMorane)Sun, Jun 21 2015 10:59:50#aussieEd A3: So many of world's issues stem from failure 2 appreciate we're all in this together. Ss who learn compassion=caring adults.
- — Mark E. Weston Ph.D. (@ShiftParadigm)Sun, Jun 21 2015 10:59:55
- — Brett Salakas (@MRsalakas)Sun, Jun 21 2015 10:59:56
- — James Abela (@eslweb)Sun, Jun 21 2015 11:00:06
- — Kelly Moore (@kelly_moore80)Sun, Jun 21 2015 11:00:11Especially if you are looking at mystery locations. #aussieED https://twitter.com/robmctaggart/status/612575594732109825 …
- — ATAWACADAOWA (@ATAWACADAOWA)Sun, Jun 21 2015 11:00:16Q1 a Global classroom = a classroom without walls. Learning taking place any time, anywhere #aussieED #ATAWACADAO… http://twitter.com/ATAWACADAOWA/status/612572101594234880 …
Engaging students in the Global Classroom
byMagdalene Mattson342 Views