- Listen to our wonderful stilt walkers George and Charley from 1hr26 in
- — Gemma Fagbadegun (@eatsleepmoan)Fri, Apr 20 2012 17:04:07Will be cheering with the awesome @TeamMacmillan at the marathon this Sunday. What's that you say? Rain? HA! I laugh in the face of it.
- Some of that Team Macmillan spirit!
The day arrives!
- — Iwan Thomas MBE (@Iwanrunner)Sun, Apr 22 2012 05:23:07
- An early start for our challenge events team...
- — Challenge Events (@TeamMacmillan)Sun, Apr 22 2012 06:29:20The challenge team are all on their way to set up their #TeamMac cheerpoints. We're very excited about seeing you all on the course later!
- Macmillan staff man their cheer points...
- — Miranda Brown (@mirandasabrown)Sun, Apr 22 2012 07:18:31
- More from our stilt runners
- — Marc Silverside (@MarcSilverside)Sun, Apr 22 2012 07:15:26Team @macmillancancer #LondonMarathon stiltrunners Charley and George Philipps on course to raise £5k http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-17785660 …/nwithyoueverystepondon-17785660 #withyoueverystep
- Thanks Georgie!
- Team Macmillan emerges...
- — Challenge Events (@TeamMacmillan)Sun, Apr 22 2012 08:50:23
Team Macmillan - Virgin London Marathon 2012
Some wonderful pictures of Team Macmillan at the marathon. We'll be adding more as the week goes on.
byMacmillan Cancer Support1 Like659 Views