- We shared out a map so people could find us.
- We're super friendly and love it when people say hello...
- — Macmillan Cancer (@macmillancancer)Thu, Jun 28 2012 07:44:18London commuters! Spotted any of #teammacmillan yet? We've dusted off our collection tins and have hit the streets. Come say hi!
- — Challenge Events (@TeamMacmillan)Thu, Jun 28 2012 08:10:49
- — Sarah Ross (@sarahrossy)Thu, Jun 28 2012 08:04:26
- — Teresa Nightingale (@TreNightingale)Thu, Jun 28 2012 08:00:35Saw a few @macmillancancer collectors outside shops on way to work this morn. Hope the collections go well, such a brilliant cause!
- — MacmillanCreative (@MacCreatives)Thu, Jun 28 2012 08:54:38Oh, and if you're in London today, keep a look out for our copywriter dressed like a (coffee) mug to raise money for @macmillancancer
- — Chris Lock (@catharsisjelly)Thu, Jun 28 2012 12:34:03
- -No picture with the mug, sad times!
- We're not opposed to going for the cute factor!
Team Macmillan's Street Fundraising Day
So the streets of London were not paved with gold, but they were full of generous Londoners. Thank you for your generosity.
byMacmillan Cancer Support1 Like409 Views