- We all have received a paper cut from turning past the advertisement pages too fast, rubbing a sample of perfume/cologne against our wrist and used it to kill the occasional flying insect that invades our personal space.
- Now the industry has changed. Everything can be found online, on a tablet or a smartphone. To think the next generation may never have the same experiences we once had! My group presented on the current day situation of the magazine industry and all the new opportunities they provide to their readership.
- Well Ben, let us tell you!
- — Katelynn Moreau (@katelynnmoreau)Mon, Nov 12 2012 19:56:41
- — Danielle Odiamar (@daniemarieodie)Mon, Nov 12 2012 20:01:01
- — Adelyn Biedenbach (@adelynlee)Mon, Nov 12 2012 20:16:01
- — Danielle Odiamar (@daniemarieodie)Mon, Nov 12 2012 20:15:12
- — Hannah Miller (@HannahRose41)Mon, Nov 12 2012 20:18:31
How the Magazine Industry Went Digital.
Everyone that is alive today has/will have experienced buying or reading a print magazine. We have our favorites, mine outnumbering the number of extremities on my body.
byAlyssa Miron328 Views