- — William Childs (@wpchilds)Fri, Jul 10 2015 01:51:34
- — LVwithLove (@LVwithLove)Fri, Jul 10 2015 01:18:51
- — Jessica Phila_booty (@JessPhila_booty)Fri, Jul 10 2015 00:28:17
- — William Childs (@wpchilds)Fri, Jul 10 2015 00:23:07I once took my old skateboard in to Kiddie City and replaced it with a brand new one of the same make and model. #LVTornadoConfessions
- — Kristy Katz (@krisann421)Thu, Jul 09 2015 22:58:54When I was little, I would jump at the chance to go fishing with my dad just so I could play with the worms. #LVTornadoConfessions
Whenever a storm comes to the Lehigh Valley, you can be sure that everyone is going to over postulate, over worry, and over post! Since we thusly assumed we were going to die from the storm coming through on July 9, 2015, we wanted to make sure everyone in the Lehigh Valley had a chance to confess.