- — Spencer Hutchinson (@SWHutchinson35)Mon, Oct 01 2012 19:06:18
- This may have been the most telling tweet.
- Solid analysis from Jon Cooper.
- Mettenberger knew that his mustache was having an adverse effect on the team, apparently.
- — Kevin Campbell (@DeauxNutts)Mon, Oct 01 2012 18:46:02It's official, Zach Mettenberger has shaved his mustache. You might think this is ridiculous, but this is big news in Baton Rouge.
- Kevin was one of the first people to understand the gravity of the situation.
- Brienne understood, as well. This is huge.
- — Greg Aucoin (@jaucoi9)Mon, Oct 01 2012 18:21:04Breaking News: AP reports LSU has jumped Bama in week 6 polls after reports have been released confirming the #mettstache has been shaven
- Now we're going to start getting into the ramifications of Mettenberger sans stache.
- We're all sad, Patrick. I think.
- Much too quickly, in my opinion.
- — Poeyfarre Market (@Poeyfarremarket)Mon, Oct 01 2012 19:45:27LSU QB Zach Mettenberger shaved his mustache. Starbucks is sprinkling it on their pumpkin spice lattes. Tastes like fall.
- It really was the only way to bring in the fall. Well played.
I Mustache — is this necessary?
Twitter exploded Monday afternoon when LSU players became available to the press. Why? LSU's junior quarterback shaved his lip tickler off. Here was some of the best reaction by local media and fans.
byLuke Johnson1,982 Views