- The IAPA National Conference "Advancing Analytics" was held on 4 August in Sydney. A packed room heard from the leading global thinkers on analytics that drives business including topics of big data, predictive analytics, operational analytics, Internet of Things, machine learning and sentiment analytics.
- If you were unable to be there, checkout the summary below of key moments during the day.
- — Annette Slunjski (@luciditymc)Mon, Aug 03 2015 12:48:06"like R on steroids" This is what #BigData really looks like: @CERN, the universe and everything http://www.which-50.com/blog/2015/august/03/this-is-what-big-data-really-looks-like-cern-the-universe-and-everything/#.Vb9it_zqMZt.twitter … #advancinganalytics
- — Kate Expectations (@NeverTooKate)Mon, Aug 03 2015 21:20:05
- — Data Definer (@DataDefiner)Mon, Aug 03 2015 23:53:52
- — Evan Stubbs (@EvanStubbs)Tue, Aug 04 2015 00:01:49
A recap of the IAPA Advancing Analytics Conference - August 2015
byAnnette Slunjski99 Views