- — Shindiggity diggity (@Shindiggitydigg)Sat, Feb 16 2013 17:07:26@comiccon I'm glad your page was stress tested for the multiple run time errors people got trying to buy passes.
- Defeat, followed by grief...
- ...And possibly success.
- — Katie (@MsKTBartlett)Sat, Feb 16 2013 17:13:26
- — Whitty Huton (@madphenixrising)Sat, Feb 16 2013 17:12:01It took 10 minutes for my screen to stop loading and I'm number 45373...all I can do is laugh, otherwise, I'll cry...#ComicCon
- A victorious fan...
- A happy Comic-Con customer...
- — Dave Prime (@davprime)Sat, Feb 16 2013 17:20:11Getting #comiccon badges turns out to be a lot easier than everybody made out. Got number #228 in line and badges bought within 5 mins.
- Sense of humor prevails
The battle for 2013 Comic-Con badges
Fans try to nab admission to the always sold-out pop culture extravaganza in San Diego
byLori Weisberg385 Views