- — Ciaran Devane (@ciarandevane)Thu, Feb 21 2013 22:25:17Someone called our fundraising team in Shipley & challenged them to do the Harlem Shake. The ridiculous result is.. http://youtu.be/RYnFv4OZpdM OZpdM
- You can view the brilliant video here:
- I then spotted a few days later the RNLI's tweet about their Harlem Shake...
- And you can watch their efforts here...
- So this left me with one question...Who does the Harlem Shake better? RNLI or Macmillan? There was only one way to find out!
- — Kirsty Marrins (@LondonKirsty)Mon, Feb 25 2013 17:19:25
- — Luke Williams (@alukeonlife)Tue, Feb 26 2013 12:20:13@LondonKirsty @macmillancancer @arlenephillips we accept https://twitter.com/RNLI/status/306376998446571520 …I/status/306376998446571520
- — Kirsty Marrins (@LondonKirsty)Tue, Feb 26 2013 12:40:18
- And that's where we have left it so far...watch this space folks.
- — Kirsty Marrins (@LondonKirsty)Tue, Feb 26 2013 13:02:03
- And so it begins...
- RNLI thought some other charities should also get to compete so welcome...Mencap!
- — Kirsty Marrins (@LondonKirsty)Tue, Feb 26 2013 14:15:26
The Harlem Shake Charity Dance Off
I spotted a tweet from Macmillan's CEO Ciaran Devane a few days ago about the Macmillan Fundraising team in Shipley being challenged to do the Harlem Shake for a donation....
byKirsty Marrins2 Likes3,679 Views