- — Lisa Lodwick (@LisaLodwick)Thu, Jan 21 2016 16:46:18Still time to register for the @TRAC_conference Practice theory workshop - deadline is 27th Jan #TRACpractice http://trac.org.uk/events/workshops/practice-theory-2016/ …
- — Jeff Veitch (@JDVeitch)Tue, Jan 26 2016 07:34:23Might be of use for those going to #TRACpractice http://trac.org.uk/events/workshops/practice-theory-2016/ … Final day to reg… https://twitter.com/thesocreview/status/691880007497601024 …
- — TRAC (@TRAC_conference)Thu, Jan 28 2016 11:26:11
- — Lisa Lodwick (@LisaLodwick)Fri, Jan 29 2016 10:59:40Just polishing off my paper for #TRACpractice tomorrow - Plant materiality in practice: tending to evergreen trees in Roman Britain
- — Jennifer Peacock (@ArchaeoPeacock)Sat, Jan 30 2016 09:07:05As usual, in an attempt to not be late, I am at #TRACpractice super early. And it's starting to rain. But at least I have coffee and WiFi!
- — TRAC (@TRAC_conference)Sat, Jan 30 2016 09:30:09
- — Thomas J. Derrick (@Unguentarium)Sat, Jan 30 2016 10:14:32#TRACpractice Necessarily individualistic academic careers affect collaborative working on theory, and thus progress in archaeology.
- — TRAC (@TRAC_conference)Sat, Jan 30 2016 10:25:55Gardner: practice theory not just about Bourdieu & Giddens : vygotsky, Mead, Hoffman, Garfinkel, Foucault, Schatzki... #TRACpractice
- — TRAC (@TRAC_conference)Sat, Jan 30 2016 10:35:05Stephen Collins-Elliott,Uni of Tennessee Quantifying regional difference in food consumption patterns in Late Republican Italy #TRACpractice
Making Practice Perfect: Approaches to Everyday Life in Roman Archaeology
Saturday 30th January 2016, UCL Institute of Archaeology (London, UK) http://trac.org.uk/events/workshops/practice-theory-2016/
byCharlotte Frearson1 Like67 Views